Heres a quick, fresh and exciting (yes exciting) dressing for all your culinary goodness.
It takes about 3 minutes to whip up which means its perfecto for livening up salads, grains, steamed or roasted vegetables. Its tangy yet sweet and keeps for about a week, so its an excellent little guy to have on hand when inspiration/ time is low and hunger is high.
I used (my new!!) spice grinder to whizz this baby up but you can totally create it in a pestle and mortar.
(Makes 1/2 jar, Vegan, Gluten Free, RAW)
- 1/2 Mango frozen or fresh (i used frozen but fresh would be quicker)
- 1 clove of Garlic, grated
- small thumb of Ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp fresh Coriander
- zest and juice of 1 Lime
- scant pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Coconut/ Olive Oil
- 1-2 tbsp Water (depending on how thick you’d like it)
- Either whiz up in a blender or bash up all the dry ingredients in a pestle until a paste is formed, slowly add the oil the the water until its your desired consistency
- Keeps in a clean jar in the fridge for up to a week